-
December 27th, 2001, 08:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member

------------------
FRECKLE!
-
December 27th, 2001, 08:45 PM
#2
-
December 27th, 2001, 10:52 PM
#3
-
December 28th, 2001, 05:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
<font size=7 color=F8F8FF>I love the background Melber Toast!
</font>
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
[This message has been edited by Kerala (edited December 31, 2001).]
-
December 28th, 2001, 08:21 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
omg!! Kerala!! you forgot to close your font!! How embarrassing!!....*blushes
....close your font twice ..1 for font size= and 1 for font color= < /font>< /font>
close your fonts < /font>
close your center < /center>
close your marquee < /marquee>
And it wouldnt hurt to close your font 3 times if you use a font face= along with color and size......k
< FONT FACE="Arial Black"> <FONT FACE="Arial Black">because if you</font>
< FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS"> <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">dont close your fonts....</font>
< FONT FACE="Impact"> <FONT FACE="Impact">you will have left an OPEN FONT</font>
< FONT FACE="Verdana"> <FONT FACE="Verdana"> And your code wont know where to end...k</font>
-
December 30th, 2001, 01:57 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*feeds mel a choco chip cookie
------------------
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' asked Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here
-
December 30th, 2001, 06:19 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*screams NON!!!!!!!!!!!! as cookie crumbs fall out my mouth...
-
December 31st, 2001, 05:38 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Oopss...me bad 
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
January 2nd, 2002, 12:32 AM
#9
Inactive Member
hi MeL....
im kinda bluish.....
you like my frog?....cute eh?
please dont hump him....
doh!
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
January 2nd, 2002, 02:39 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
MEL!..i LOVE your background!..and i still think thats you in the glass.. 
------------------
HEH HEH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks